Weber Fireshield® Marine
Weber Fireshield® Marine is made for ships’ flooring and furniture, modified through an innovative treatment that provides the panel with exceptional fire resistance, even after sanding or machining.
IMO/MED certificate that accredits its excellent results in maritime applications.
Composition based on European wood from fast-growing plantations, with excellent physical and mechanical properties, such as ease of machining, lightness, uniformity, stability and high surface quality.
Weber Fireshield Marine
Fire Retardant Poplar Plywood
- Fireshield Marine is made for ships’ flooring and furniture
- Each veneer is treated for fire resistancy
- HPL Ready
- Wheelmark-certified by IMO FTPC 2010 Part 5
- Approved for use as low flame-spread material
- Low weight: from 440kg/m3
- Floor: 2400mm x 600mm, tongue and groove on 4 sides for easy installment
- Furniture: 2440mm x 1220mm, clean-cut edges
- PEFC certified